日本人入居者募集中の一人暮らし女性(短期~中期)

タグ: ,

• このトピックには4件の返信、5人の参加者があり、最後にMidoriにより2023年12月13日1:33 PMに更新されました。
  • 作成者
    トピック
    coffeefilter72
    参加者

ビルグ/ヴィットリオーザにアパートを持っている母の名前で書いています。 彼女は現在一人暮らしをしており、アパートの一室を日本国籍の入居者に提供しています。 これは単に彼女が日本の文化に興味を持っているためであり、文化や言語について学び、新しい友達を作ることは喜んで行いますが、見返りとして仕事やそれに類するものを期待するものではありません。 私の母は英語とドイツ語を流暢に話し、マルタに長年住んでおり、マルタでの生活に関する質問があれば喜んでお手伝いします。 唯一の要件は、清潔で敬意を払うことです。

部屋はプライベートで広々としており、専用バスルームがあります。 家賃として月額 250 ユーロを要求します。 性格が一致していることを確認するために、テナントに同意する前に、直接会うか、少なくとも電話で会うことをお勧めします。 お部屋はご覧いただけますので、お写真をご用意してお待ちしております。 詳細については、私に連絡してください。

I am writing in the name of my mother, who has an apartment in Birgu/Vittoriosa. She is currently living alone and is offering one room in her flat for tenants of Japanese nationality. This is simply due to her interest in Japanese culture, she would be happy to learn about culture and language and make a new friend, but there is no expectation of any work or similar in return. My mother speaks English and German fluently, has lived in Malta for many years and is very happy to help with any questions regarding living in Malta. The only requirements are to be clean and respectful.

The room is private, spatious and has an en-suite bathroom. We would ask for 250 Euro per month in rent. We would prefer a meeting in person or at least over call before agreeing to tenancy, to make sure personalities are compatible. The room can be viewed, and we are happy to provide pictures. Please contact me for more information.

3件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    返信
      mal
      参加者

こんにちは。

こちらのお部屋に興味があるのですが、お写真や具体的な条件等を教えていただきたいです。

よろしくお願いいたします。

Maple
      参加者

Hello, my name is Kaede.

I’m interested in your room.

I’d like to go to Malta in the next June and I’d like to know more details.

Best regards.

Kaede

ミッキー
      参加者

初めまして、7月7日から旅行で数日いるのですが、アパートを数日のみお借りすることは可能ですか?

Midori
      参加者

こんにちは。

現在マルタに留学中で、現在の家からの引越しを検討中です。

こちらのお家はまだ募集されてますか?

Midori

3件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。
タイトルとURLをコピーしました